Frequently asked questions
How will the courses take place?
Until further dispositions, the courses must take place via our e-learning platform.
We will notify you and keep you update about the possibility to follow our courses in classroom.
How do I register?
Registration can be done:
- via our online website: https://www.borsaitaliana.it/borsaitaliana/academy/formazione-academy.htm by clicking on the "Book Now" button, changing the quantity if you require more than one place and following step by step the checkout and payment process;
- via email to the following address: email@example.com by sending the completed booking form (at least 7 days before the beginning of the course).
Please contact Academy +39 02 72426.086 for enrollments after the deadline above mentioned.
When will I receive confirmation of my place on the course?
The number of partecipants is restricted. You will receice an email confirming the course, normally 7 days before the beginning.
What if I need to cancel my place?
According to article 1373 C.C., to withdraw from this contract applicants must send a written notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a full refund will be given for cancellation requests received at least 7 working days before the course;
- a partial refund (50%) will be given for cancellation requests recevied less than 7 working days and till the day before the beginning of the course;
- no refund will be given for cancellations received beyond the aforesaid terms.
Academy reserves to applicants the right to change the name of the partecipant attending the course or to substitute the course with another one which must take place by December of the same year.
How do I pay for my course?
Fees must be paid upon receipt of an email from Academy confirming registration.
Payment must be made via BANK TRANSFER to:
Euronext Corporate Services Italy S.r.l.
P.zza degli Affari, 6
Tax Code 11734560961
VAT No. IT11734560961
Copy of the effected bank transfer must be emailed to Academy: email@example.com.
Will I receive an invoice?
The invoice will be sent by our Finance Department at the end of the month in which the course took place.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I reach Borsa Italiana?
Please, check out the following page.
Can you recommend any hotels nearby?
The hotels nearby Palazzo Mezzanotte are the following for which there are no conventions:
1. Hotel Spadari
via Spadari, 11
tel. +39 02 72002371
2. Antica Locanda dei Mercanti
via San Tomaso, 6
tel. +39 02 8054080
3. Una Hotel Cusani
Via Cusani, 13
tel. +39 02 85601
4. Hotel dei Cavalieri
Piazza Missori, 1
tel. +39 02 88571
5. Camperio House Suites & Apartments
Via Camperio 9
Tel. +39 02 30322800
Financing the Sustainability Transition
Virtual Classroom, 16 and 17 January 2023
Benchmarking Effective IR Practices
Virtual Classroom, 19 and 20 January 2023
Managing effective Investor Relations in Private Equity firms
Virtual Classroom, 25 and 26 January 2023
Compliance, Conduct and Culture: Building an Effective Framework
Virtual Classroom, 23 and 24 March 2023
Integrating ESG Risk into the Enterprise Risk Management Framework
Virtual Classroom, 19 and 20 April 2023
Business Sustainability Certification Programme
Blended Masterclass, April - July 2023
Investor Relations Certification Programme
Hybrid Course, May - July 2023
Understanding Financial Markets and Instruments
Online video series
If you would like to stay up to date on our training initiatives, please click here to fill in the form.
If you would like to find out more about the products and services offered by Academy, please contact us.
or +39 0272426086
Piazza degli Affari
6 - 20123 Milano
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 CET
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Where you can find us.
ISO 9001 Certificate