Frequently asked questions
How will the courses take place?
Until further dispositions, the courses must take place via our e-learning platform.
We will notify you and keep you update about the possibility to follow our courses in classroom.
How do I register?
Registration can be done:
- via our online website: https://www.borsaitaliana.it/borsaitaliana/academy/formazione-academy.htm by clicking on the "Book Now" button, changing the quantity if you require more than one place and following step by step the checkout and payment process;
- via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by sending the completed booking form (at least 7 days before the beginning of the course).
Please contact Academy +39 02 72426.086 for enrollments after the deadline above mentioned.
When will I receive confirmation of my place on the course?
The number of partecipants is restricted. You will receice an email confirming the course, normally 7 days before the beginning.
What if I need to cancel my place?
According to article 1373 C.C., to withdraw from this contract applicants must send a written notice via email to email@example.com:
- a full refund will be given for cancellation requests received at least 7 working days before the course;
- a partial refund (50%) will be given for cancellation requests recevied less than 7 working days and till the day before the beginning of the course;
- no refund will be given for cancellations received beyond the aforesaid terms.
Academy reserves to applicants the right to change the name of the partecipant attending the course or to substitute the course with another one which must take place by December of the same year.
How do I pay for my course?
Fees must be paid upon receipt of an email from Academy confirming registration.
Payment must be made via BANK TRANSFER to:
BIT MARKET SERVICES S.p.A.
P.zza degli Affari, 6
Deutsche Bank S.p.A.
Filiale via San Prospero, 2
codice IBAN IT 22 B 03104 01600 000000 770114
SWIFT address DEUTITMMMIL
Copy of the effected bank transfer must be emailed to Academy: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will I receive an invoice?
The invoice will be sent by our Finance Department at the end of the month in which the course took place.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.
How do I reach Borsa Italiana?
Please, check out the following page.
Can you recommend any hotels nearby?
The hotels nearby Palazzo Mezzanotte are the following for which there are no conventions:
1. Hotel Spadari
via Spadari, 11
tel. +39 02 72002371
2. Antica Locanda dei Mercanti
via San Tomaso, 6
tel. +39 02 8054080
3. Una Hotel Cusani
Via Cusani, 13
tel. +39 02 85601
4. Hotel dei Cavalieri
Piazza Missori, 1
tel. +39 02 88571
5. Camperio House Suites & Apartments
Via Camperio 9
Tel. +39 02 30322800
Valuation with Prof. Aswath Damodaran
Virtual Classroom, 8 - 11 November 2021
Adopting effective ESG Disclosure Practices
Virtual Classroom, 16 and 17 November 2021
Investor Relations Fundamentals
Virtual Classroom, 23, 24, 30 November and 1 December 2021
Net-Zero Portfolio Management Masterclass
Monaco, 25 - 28 November 2021
Operational Risk Management during and post COVID-19: enhancing the practice
A BIB - Budapest Institute of Banking virtual classroom, powered by Academy
Virtual Classroom, 9 and 10 December 2021
Benchmarking effective IR practices
Virtual Classroom, 14 and 15 December 2021
Understanding Financial Markets and Instruments
Online video series
If you would like to stay up to date on our training initiatives, please click here to fill in the form.
If you would like to find out more about the products and services offered by Academy, please contact us.
or +39 0272426086
Piazza degli Affari
6 - 20123 Milano
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 CET
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Where you can find us.
ISO 9001 Certificate