Borsa Italiana's Markets
Borsa Italiana Primary Markets allow companies of all sizes to gather important financial resources.
Resources to finance growth, to diversify funding sources and to involve domestic and international investors in companies shareholder base. IPO increases company visibility and standing and helps to motivate and involve the management team in group results.
The listing of a company on the Italian Primary Market not only certifies its reliability and ambition; it also creates - in an international context - great attractiveness for potential international investors.
Listing on Borsa Italiana Primary Markets represents a prestigious national and international business card.
Borsa Italiana offering is wide, supporting different type of companies and investment vehicles; including:
- AIM Italia – MTF, Growth Market dedicated to dynamic and competitive SMEs with a balanced regulatory approach and offering an IPO process weighted on SMEs structure and needs, focusing on a main advisor – the Nomad
- Professional Segment – within AIM Italia, it is dedicated to SMEs wishing to gradually access the markets, start up and scale up that generate sales from less than 1 year. Professional Segment is focusing on the main figure of the Nomad
- MTA – Mercato Telematico Azionario, dedicated to large companies. MTA is the regulated market, aligned with best international practice, meeting global investors standards
- STAR – Segmento Titoli Alti Requisiti, within MTA market, is dedicated to mid-size companies that adhere to strict requirements appreciated by global investors in terms of
- MIV – Investment Vehicles Markets, reference for funds and vehicles that invest in instruments of real economy. It can host different type of vehicles: either italian or foreign funds, or dedicated to retail and professional investors.
BROCHURES & PRESENTATIONS