Trading Calendar and Hours
Find out more about the Trading Hours for the markets managed by Borsa Italiana.
Closing days of the markets organised and managed by Borsa Italiana SpA:
- all Saturdays;
- all Sundays;
- Friday, April 15 (Good Friday);
- Monday, April 18 (Easter Monday);
- Monday, August 15 (Assumption of Mary)
- Monday, December 26 (St. Stephen's Day)
and limited to the multilateral trading system Borsa Equity MTF, After Hours Segment in the following sessions:
- Monday, January 3; Tuesday, January 4; Wednesday, January 5; Thursday, January 6 and Friday, January 7;
- Thursday, April 14;
- Thursday, June 2 and Friday, June 3;
- Monday, August 1; Tuesday, August 2; Wednesday, August 3; Thursday, August 4; Friday, August 5; Monday, 8 August; Tuesday, 9 August; Wednesday, 10August; Thursday, 11 August; Friday, 12 August; Tuesday, 16 August, Wednesday, 17 August; Thursday, 18 August; Friday, 19 August; Monday, 22 August; Tuesday, 23 August; Wednesday, 24 August; Thursday, 25 August; Friday, 26 August; Monday, 29 August; Tuesday, 30 August and Wednesday, 31 August;
- Monday, 31 October;
- Tuesday, 1 November;
- Wednesday, 7 December; Thursday, 8 December; Friday, 9 December; Friday, 23 December; Tuesday, 27 December; Wednesday, 28 December; Thursday, 29 December and Friday, 30 December.
Download here the 2022 Trading Calendar for markets organised and managed by Borsa Italiana VISUALIZZA PDF
Download here the 2021 Trading Calendar for markets organised and managed by Borsa Italiana VISUALIZZA PDF
Trading Calendar Archive
Consult here the Borsa Italiana Trading Calendar full list for the previous years.