BTP Italia - Eighteenth Issue
BTP ITALIA: new issuance from November 14th
- Distribution Period: from Monday, November the 14th until Thursday, November the 17th 2022, with two phases: the first three days, from November the 14th to November the 16th will be reserved to individual investors and other entities with the same nature, while November the 17th will be reserved to the remaining types of institutional investors. The final bonus will be awarded to the participants in the First Phase of the distribution who hold the bond until maturity, in accordance with what established in previous issuances.
- Settlement date for trades executed during the Placement Period: 22 November 2022
- Dealers selected by the Issuer for the distribution: Unicredit S.p.A, Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A.
- Fixed price for trades executed during the Placement Period (Issue price): 100%
- Placement methods: First Phase: continuous trading phase only from 9.00 till 17.30 (no opening auction phase); Second Phase: Auction phase only, from 10:00 till 12:00, with a Pro-rata mechanism applicable.
- Orders that can be entered during the Placement Period by the Market partecipants: buy orders only. First Phase: market orders or limit orders at Issue price only. Validity types: Fill-or-Kill (FOK), Immediate or Cancel (IOC) or DAY only. Limit orders with the DAY time in force will remain into the book also in the case of temporary absence of the Dealers. Second Phase: Market orders only with validity type GTC.
- Minimum lot purchasable: First Phase: 1,000 Eur; Second Phase: 100,000 Eur
- the Public Notice regarding the Distribution Phase
- the Public Notice regarding the Real Minimum Interest Rate
- the Public Notice with the codes and the name of the Dealer selected for the distribution during the Second Phase
- the Public Notice with the annual (real) coupon rate
- the Public Notice regarding the Start of Trading
For more details please visit MEF website.