Who we are
V.E is a global leader in ESG assessments, data, research, benchmarks and analytics. Leveraging our extensive proprietary database, we equip market players with the ESG insight they need to manage risks and better understand and address their social and environmental impact. Since 2019, V.E has been an Affiliate of Moody’s Corporation.
V.E has an industry unique ISO 9001: 2015 quality certification for its processes relating to methodology, assessments, sale and delivery of its data to all types of investors and issuers. V.E is a Climate Bonds Initiative Verified Provider of Second Party Opinions. With a team of nearly 300 experts of 30 different nationalities, V.E is present in Paris, London, Brussels, Casablanca, Hong Kong, Milan, New York, Rabat and Santiago.
What we do
As a rating and research agency, we undertake risk assessments and evaluate the level of integration of sustainability factors within the strategy and operations of organisations.
V.E offers a wide range of services:
- For companies & organisations: supporting the integration of ESG criteria into business functions and strategic operations (including sustainable bonds, corporate ratings, CSR evaluations and more).
- For investors: decision-making support covering all sustainable and ethical investment approaches (including ratings, databases, sector analyses, portfolio analyses, structured products, indices and more)
Brochure and Materials
Operations, Projects, Actions, Signatory
V.E is a member and partner to a range of organisations supportive to both CSR and SRI objectives. Our current affiliations notably include:
- Signatory at the United Nations Principle for Responsible Investment (UN PRI)
- Member of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Observer of the Green Bond Principles
- Approved Verifier for the Climate Bond Initiative
- Member of the network of the UK, Italian, French, Belgian, Dutch and the US SIFs. http://www.eurosif.org/
Recent Sustainable Finance Related Projects - Italy
- V.E provides a Second Party Opinion on Enel's 2021 Sustainability-Linked Financing framework: https://vigeo-eiris.com/spo-enel/
- V.E provides Second Party Opinion on Italy's first sovereign green bond framework and issuance: https://vigeo-eiris.com/italy-sovereign-bond/
It is the sole responsibility of the Sustainable Finance Partner to check the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of the data and information entered on this web page, when within its competence and provided by the Partner. Borsa Italiana S.p.A. is not responsible for the contents developed by third parties and in particular by the Sustainable Finance Partners contained in this web page.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
ESG Index Solutions
ESG Data Analytics
ESG Research/ Thought Leadership