BANCA AKROS – BANCO BPM GROUP
Who we are
Banca Akros is the Investment & Corporate Bank of the Banco BPM group and it is present on the market for over twenty years. The bank is a point of reference for Mid Corporate and Financial Institutions customers and a leader in the financial markets. It offers transparent products and services of excellence, aimed at satisfying the different customers’ needs in terms of access to the capital market, management of financial risks, growth, transformation and international development of the business.
What we do
Banca Akros' business fully covers the spectrum of the Corporate and Investment Banking: analysis and management of Financial Risks, Trading and Market Making on Bonds and OTC Derivatives, structured Investment Products, Equity and Bond Brokerage, Regulated Derivatives, Financial Research, Corporate Broking, M&A and Corporate Finance, Equity Capital Market (ECM), Debt Capital Market (DCM), Securitization & Structured Solutions.
Operations, Projects, Actions, Signatory
Banca Akros acts within the Banco BPM Group to achieve the ESG and sustainability objectives.
The top management of the Bank has a part of the variable remuneration linked to ESG targets.
In the ESG context, the Bank:
- participates in ESG or Sustainable Bond issuances from both corporate, government and supranational issuers;
- issues and structures ESG Investment Certificates (with ESG underlying stocks or indices);
- conducts M&A activities either on ESG or Sustainable businesses;
- supports institutional investors on ESG and Sustainability through the production of financial studies and analysis with ESG content;
- promotes the meeting between listed companies and investors on ESG issues, as organizer and /or partner of several conferences and seminars with both Italian and foreign listed companies;
- supports companies also on the Sustainability, within the "ELITE" Lounge training program.
It is the sole responsibility of the Sustainable Finance Partner to check the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of the data and information entered on this web page, when within its competence and provided by the Partner. Borsa Italiana S.p.A. is not responsible for the contents developed by third parties and in particular by the Sustainable Finance Partners contained in this web page.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Equity and Bond Brokerage
Brokerage and Market Making on Bonds and OTC Derivatives
Analysis and Management of Financial Risks
Structured Investment Products
M&A and Corporate Finance
Equity Capital Market (ECM)
Debt Capital Market (DCM)
Securitization & Structured Solutions
Investment Certificates with underlying ESG securities or indices
M&A activity related to ESG business
Training program for ELITE Lounge companies with a specific focus on ESG and Sustainability