Historical Trading Data service provides a number of separate files including full market end of day data that summarize trading activity on Italian markets.
The service is targeted to Data Vendors, Banks, Legal Firms, Consultants, Researchers and Brokers for activities such as historical analysis, historical data products redistribution, research, dataset validation, backup solutions.
• Official Historical Trading Data collected directly from Euronext/ Borsa Italiana platforms: Optiq, MIT (Securitiezed Derivatives & Fixed Income) and SOLA (derivatives).
• Daily delivery of the files.
• Customised one-off Historical Data set available on request.
• Adjustment Factors included.
• Data delivered in csv format via sFTP transfer file, or via e-mail when ad hoc files are requested
Borsa Italiana Cloud’s APi Full Order Book service provides an innovative and efficient method of access to the most granular order book via REST API.