The BIt Market Notices Service gives access to the complete Institutional Information collected and disseminated by Borsa Italiana. It is targeted to data vendors, banks, law firms, media, consultants , researchers and brokers for activities such as updates of reference data and databases, analysis and researches, enrichment of data vendors’ products, financial news dissemination.
- Reference data updates available as soon as the Notices contents are published
- All price sensitive announcements, relevant information collected by the issuers of financial instruments listed on Borsa Italiana Markets
- Borsa Italiana technical instructions.
BIt Market Notices are produced and disseminated every day at around 3:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 8:30 p.m., 11:30 p.m.
How to access to Bit Market Notices
Bit Market Notices Portal
Through the new Market Notices Portal is possible to access to the Market Notices through a friendly user web interface:
- advanced search function;
- alerts to be set up base on the Notices dissemination;
- interactive time search calendar.
Bit Market Notices - File Transfer
It is possible to receive all the Market Notices though a daily file transfer as soon as the Notices are available.
- Notices delivered in pdf format, by way of FTP files transfer
- A summary excel file containing notice numbers and classifications is made available to help clients in the search and download of Avvisi
The new Market Notices Service