Operational Risk Management during and post COVID19
Virtual Classroom, 9 and 10 December 2021
A BIB - Budapest Institute of Banking virtual classroom, powered by Academy.
The COVID-19 pandemic acted as a real-life stress test of existing Operational risk frameworks implemented by financial services firms, as organisations deal with challenges related to people, systems, processes and external environment. This interactive course provides a succinct and practical overview of the key changes in established Operational risk management practices based on the lessons learnt from the crisis.
Who should attend?
This is an essential course for all individuals responsible for implementing risk management practices in their organisations or those interested to stay current and improve their Operational risk solutions, including:
- Operational and Enterprise Risk practitioners
- Compliance officers
- Governance and Control
- Directors and senior executives
Benefits of attending
- Review how firms responded to COVID-19 and enhanced their Operational risk practices
- Discuss the importance of situational awareness in risk management
- Review how each framework component can be improved post-pandemic
- Discuss practical steps for integrating Operational risk and Operational resilience
- Examine the importance of ‘softer side’: what makes risk teams successful
- Engage via live polls, discuss and debate with fellow practitioners
- Compare your lessons learned, successes and challenges
- Develop a plan on how you will make a difference to your workplace following the course.
1150 € + 27% VAT
399.000 HUF + 27%VAT
For more information and registration, please:
Benchmarking effective IR practices
Virtual Classroom, 14 and 15 December 2021
Corporate Governance: driving value for your stakeholders
Virtual Classroom, 21 December 2021
The Physical and Financial Power Markets
Virtual Classroom powered by Nord Pool, 19 and 20 January 2022
Enterprise Risk Management
Virtual Classroom, 25 and 26 January 2022
Nord Pool Certified Compliance Course - REMIT, Transparency Regulation and the UMM Platform
Virtual Classroom powered by Nord Pool, 8 February 2022
How to effectively manage AGMs in listed companies
Virtual Classroom, 16 and 17 February 2022
Investor Relations Certification Programme
In person and online virtual classroom, 1 April - 7 July 2022
Understanding Financial Markets and Instruments
Online video series
If you would like to stay up to date on our training initiatives, please click here to fill in the form.
ISO 9001 Certificate
If you would like to find out more about the products and services offered by Academy, please contact us.
or +39 0272426086
Piazza degli Affari
6 - 20123 Milano
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 CET
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Where you can find us.