Adopting effective ESG Disclosure practices
Virtual Classroom, 16 and 17 November 2021
The programme is designed to finally enable the implementation of “Effective ESG disclosure frameworks” in order to open access to international capital flows from different types of investments, including SRIs.Within this context, this hands-on learning programme, not only can provide an in-depth analysis of the current ESG regulatory frameworks, but it particularly encourages group works and knowledge and experience sharing among course participants, starting from a benchmarking analysis of effective ESG disclosures.
In addition to the in-depth updates on Regulation and Disclosure practice, Industry best practices and trends, such as sustainability, there are several key outcomes that can be expected from this course:
- Learn how to develop focused ESG disclosure practices against industry standards,
- Understand the industry changes and learn what the likely changes will mean for you,
- Learn what investors, including Responsible Investors, expect from you and how best to engage with them,
- Understand and deep dive on ESG reporting and disclosures (including the EU Directive 2014/95/EU on non-financial reporting, EU Guidelines on reporting climate-related information, Sustainable
- Development Goals (SDGs) and Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures).
This training programme is addressed to:
- IR professionals
- Sustainability and ESG managers
- Board directors
- Communication and PR Managers of listed and listing companies
- ESG advisers
- Financial analysts
Benchmarking effective IR practices
Virtual Classroom, 14 and 15 December 2021
Corporate Governance: driving value for your stakeholders
Virtual Classroom, 21 December 2021
The Physical and Financial Power Markets
Virtual Classroom powered by Nord Pool, 19 and 20 January 2022
Enterprise Risk Management
Virtual Classroom, 25 and 26 January 2022
Nord Pool Certified Compliance Course - REMIT, Transparency Regulation and the UMM Platform
Virtual Classroom powered by Nord Pool, 8 February 2022
How to effectively manage AGMs in listed companies
Virtual Classroom, 16 and 17 February 2022
Investor Relations Certification Programme
In person and online virtual classroom, 1 April - 7 July 2022
Understanding Financial Markets and Instruments
Online video series
If you would like to stay up to date on our training initiatives, please click here to fill in the form.
ISO 9001 Certificate
If you would like to find out more about the products and services offered by Academy, please contact us.
or +39 0272426086
Piazza degli Affari
6 - 20123 Milano
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 CET
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Where you can find us.