Assessing and managing ESG frameworks at board level
Virtual Classroom, 11 October 2022
Delivery schedule: 9:30 - 13:00 CET
Sustainability is now central to corporate competitiveness and a company’s continued ability to operate. Consistent with their fiduciary duties the company directors must provide their investors with greater transparency into how the company is addressing environmental and social trends, including meeting changes in stakeholder expectations.
Environmental, Social, and Governance (‘ESG’) concerns, are increasingly positioned at the top of board agendas and challenges, especially at the most progressive companies.
The course objectives include:
• considering the board level input needed to the identification and management of the ESG risks posed by fast moving environmental and societal developments;
• how to gauge and deal with changing stakeholder expectations;
• the ability to integrate ESG risks into the broader Enterprise Risk Management practices;
• how to promote measurement and disclosure of meaningful ESG information which enables management and the board to assess the overall resource needs, effective capital allocation and the resilience and competitive advantage needed by the company.
Who should attend:
The programme has been designed to appeal to the following professionals:
• Board members and Non- Executive Directors
• Aspiring and new NEDs
• Company Secretaries and all those roles supporting NEDs
• CEOs and member of Exec committees
Directors need to act now to recognise sustainability as a fundamental element of their stewardship and fiduciary role within a company.
This training session will provide delegates with a clear view on how to actively engage and provide guidance on ESG integration into a company’s long-term strategy.
Sara Lovisolo – Group Sustainability Manager - Euronext Group
Louis Cooper – CEO - Non-Executive Directors Association
Julie Baddeley – Board Chair - Chapter Zero
Course in collaboration with NEDA - Non-Executive Directors' Association
Understanding and comparing ESG rating methodologies from industry leaders
Virtual Classroom, 13 December 2022
Managing effective Investor Relations in Private Equity firms
Virtual Classroom, 25 and 26 January 2023
Investor Relations Certification Programme
Hybrid Course, May - July 2023
Understanding Financial Markets and Instruments
Online video series
If you would like to stay up to date on our training initiatives, please click here to fill in the form.
ISO 9001 Certificate
If you would like to find out more about the products and services offered by Academy, please contact us.
or +39 0272426086
Piazza degli Affari
6 - 20123 Milano
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 CET
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Where you can find us.