AIM Italia is the market of Borsa Italiana devoted to the Italian small and medium enterprises with high growth potential.
The Market was born on 1st March 2012 through the merger of AIM Italia and MAC markets, for the purpose of rationalizing the offer of the markets devoted to SMEs and proposing a single market conceived for Italy’s more dynamic and competitive SMEs, with a formula that leverages on the know-how obtained in more than 15 years of experience of the British AIM on one side and on the specific needs of the Italian entrepreneurial system on the other side.
It is conceived for offering a faster and more flexible procedure to listing, protecting investors at the same time, thanks to an efficient regulatory system that meets the needs of small businesses and specialized investors.
AIM Italia offers companies a unique combination of advantages:
- AIM Italia enables smaller size companies to access the market in a short time and at lower cost with respect to the main market, ensuring in the meantime transparency and liquidity for investors.
- International visibility: through AIM Italia companies will be able to access a really global market, benefiting from International visibility and enjoying the credibility conquered by the British AIM and by the markets of Borsa Italiana.
- Shorter time necessary for admission: AIM Italia is conceived to offer both a simplified listing process and at the same time post-listing formalities gauged on the structure of small and medium-sized companies.
- Centrality of Nomad (Nominated Adviser): the Nomad is the adviser who supports your company during the admission phase and throughout its time on the market.
- Easier admission requirements with respect to the primary market: AIM Italia offers reduced admission criteria in terms of capitalization and floating (minimum rate 10%). There is no particular corporate governance requiriments and no specific economic and finalcial requirements.