A Nomad covers a central role for AIM Italia functioning, since it assists and supports the issuer both during IPO process and its stay on the market.
In order to become a Nominated Adviser, the following elements need to be fulfilled:
- be either a bank or an investment firm or a company included in a network of auditing firms, with appropriate skills and competences;
- submit the financial statements to the opinion of either an auditor or an auditing firm;
- perform corporate finance activity for an adequate period (at least two years); maintain a proper experience within professional advisory and have competences related to corporate finance transactions;
- have key executives, with professional skills and an experience proved by a minimum number of relevant transactions;
- have competences within corporate finance and market practice and strong comprehension of Regulation and Legal framework;
- employ an adequate number of people in order to perform the activity;
- have in place adequate controls and procedures in order to comply with Borsa Italiana Regulation.
A Nomad assists and supports the issuer within the compliance of the IPO process, coming from AIM Italia Regulation, and:
- supervises the due diligence process for the issuer, in order to release the compliance declaration, functional to AIM Italia admission;
- supports the issuer within the IPO process management, considering relationship and results coming from the financial advisors involved, verifying the compliance of the issuer to AIM Italia Regulation, in particular with the preparation of the admission document;
- when the issuer is admitted to Borsa Italiana markets, the Nomad assists and supports the company, during its permanence on the exchange, within all the compliance and responsibilities coming from AIM Italia Regulation;
- stimulates constantly the attention of the issuer to AIM Italia Regulation, in terms of requirements and compliance.
For further details please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominated Advisers Register