- Distribution Period: from Monday, November the 13th until Thursday, November the 16th 2017, with two phases: the first three days, from November the 13th to November the 15th (which may be reduced to two in the case of early closure) will be reserved to individual investors and other entities with the same nature, while November the 16th will be reserved to the remaining types of institutional investors. The final bonus will be awarded to the participants in the First Phase of the distribution who hold the bond until maturity, in accordance with what established in previous issuances.
- Settlement date for trades executed during the Placement Period: 20 November 2017
- Dealers selected by the Issuer for the distribution: BNP Paribas and Monte dei Paschi di Siena Capital Services Banca per le Imprese S.p.A.
- Fixed price for trades executed during the Placement Period (Issue price): 100%
- Placement methods: First Phase: continuous trading phase only from 9.00 till 17.30 (no opening auction phase); Second Phase: Auction phase only, from 9:00 till 11:00, with a Pro-rata mechanism applicable.
- Orders that can be entered during the Placement Period by the Market partecipants: buy orders only. First Phase: market orders or limit orders at Issue price only. Validity types: Fill-or-Kill (FOK), Immediate or Cancel (IOC) or DAY only. Limit orders with the DAY time in force will remain into the book also in the case of temporary absence of the Dealers. Second Phase: Market orders only with validity type GTC.
- Minimum lot purchasable: First Phase: 1,000 Eur; Second Phase: 100,000 Eur.
- the Public Notice for the start of distibution;
- the Public Notice with the guaranteed minimum annual (real) coupon rate;
- the Public Notice with the codes and the name of the Dealer selected for the distribution during the Second Phase;
- the Public Notice for the start of trading.
For more details please visit MEF website.