Admission to trading and continued eligibility
The Rules of Borsa Italiana disciplines the participation of the intermediaries in the markets, defining the subjects which can directly participate in the trading activity and the minimum requirements, which they have to meet, in terms of participation requirements and technological structure, and in terms of handling the settlement and clearing processes of the contracts concluded on the markets.
The above requirements are verified both during the admission process (application phase) and afterwards for continuous eligibility of members. Their communication is done electronically thorough BIt Club website, which allows to manage on line applications for membership and requirements updates.
The LSE Group is pleased to announce the latest incentives for new members joining the market.
For the first 12 months:
- BIt annual membership fee waived
- MTA/AIM Italia/MAC/SeDeX/ETFplus/MOT subscription fee waived
- IDEM Equity volume category fee waived
- IDEX volume category fee waived
- CC&G membership fee: 50% discount ( for further information please click here CC&G)
The initiative applies to:
- New members for the membership fee waiver / discount
- New members and existing members extending their subscription to new markets for the subscription / volume category fee waiver
The Price list for Borsa Italiana trading services is available if you click here
BIt Club is a communication tool which simplifies the procedures and makes more direct and efficient the communication flow between the Borsa Italiana, CC&G and Monte Titoli and their respective Clients. Besides it allows Clients to monitor the data sent and update them in a constant and immediate way, making therefore easier the communication duties as set forth in the markets Rules.
The Trading Services are the Borsa Italiana Services which can be requested on line through BIt Club.
For further information about the portal functionalities please access to the BIt Club User Guide - Borsa Italiana Area (file pdf - 17 MB)
For further information, please contact the Membership Italy team of Borsa Italiana: firstname.lastname@example.org