Many successful companies approach the possibility of listing; it could be a valued tool, for example, when the company has a plan of new investments to finance or it wants to cope with a generation change, or, some members of the family or institutional investors are looking for an opportunity to go away from the investment.
Listing on Borsa Italiana represents the answer to these challenges, representing a key choice for the company’s future. For this reason, companies have to pay attention to the evaluation of all the listing features and the implications that the status of “listed company” gives to the business management.
The access to the capital markets through the listing is an important tool for every company want to face in a competitive setting which needs strategic view, strong plans of action and, capital to realize them.
- Value creation approach
- Clear strategy and accurately reported in the business plan
- Strong competitive positioning
- Balanced financial structure
- Management autonomy
- Increasing profitability
- Managerial organisation
- For example audit on financial statements, governance, minimum market capitalisation, free float, etc.
- Some segments may require more formal requirements (Premium in London, STAR in Milan)
- Multilateral Trading Facilities (MTF) offer more flexibility than regulated markets
- It is important to meet both substantial and formal requirements. Meeting just the formal requirements may not guarantee to be appreciated by the investors
All stages of the admission process on the MTA market and AIM Italia market are managed online by QUiCK, QUOTATION in a CLICK.
Download the Listing Fees effective from 1 January 2018 (file pdf - 753 KB)